The ten days of Dhul Hijjah have begun. These are the most blessed days of the year, so increase your good deeds in them.
1) The most noble of deeds in these days is the Hajj.
2) Increase your dhikr: the takbeer, and tahleel, and tasbeeh.
3) Read more Quran than usual in these days.
4) Give charity: sponsor an orphan, or build a well, or feed a poor person.
5) Fast, especially if you are not going for Hajj, on the 9th of Dhul Hijjah, for it forgives the minor sins of the year before and the year after.
And remember to make dua for all Muslims around the world.
May Allah make us of the righteous and forgive our sins, Ameen!
Takbeer is to proclaim the greatness of Allah by saying Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great!)
Tahmeed is to praise Allah by saying Alhamdulillah (All Praise belongs to Allah)
Tahleel is to declare the oneness of Allah by saying La ilaaha il-lal-laah (There is none worthy of worship except Allah)
Tasbeeh is to glorify Allah by saying Subhanallah (Glory be to Allah)
It is Sunnah to recite takbeer, tahmeed, tahleel and tasbeeh during the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah.